Error 502PHP7.0-FPM restart, please wait...
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Openero•pen•er (ō′pə nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that opens.
- a device for opening sealed containers: can opener.
- the first of several theatrical numbers, variety acts, sports events, etc.: a humorous monologue as an opener.
- openers, [Poker.]cards in a hand, as a pair of jacks or better, that according to a given standard are worth enough to enable the holder to make the first bet of a deal.
- for openers, as an initially stated reason or argument;
at the outset;
to begin with: Well, for openers, I don't have the money.
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Lovely Allister Iia Garage Door Opener #2 Allister Century 710 10 Footer. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1594 x 897. This photo's file size is only 105 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Allister Iia Garage Door Opener.
Are you having difficulty identifying which lamps will undoubtedly be picked to your Lovely Allister Iia Garage Door Opener #2 Allister Century 710 10 Footer, or simply the top lighting design foryou? Well, nowadays is your happy time since we'll give you four remarkable tips on how exactly to select the great light for the bedroom! Plan lights are essential in almost any room.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes not enough, which means you should consider it to think about just how many clearly enlightened places you should have in your room. You choose to use possibly or a-little wall sconce a lamp as your bedside lamp and can go together with diverse ways.
The biggest thing will be to select the answer that best suits your needs whether aesthetics or their place is related. It is important why the specific lighting is placed not there and here to determine.